Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New NYC Cupcakes & Coffee Eye shadow Palette and new makeup products

The other day when I went to superdrug to buy some deo  and them I  took  a look at the makeup displays. To my surprise I saw a few new products on a few stands. So, what did I saw?

On the bourjois stand the new products were   healthy mix 10h matte  and radiant complexion powder and the other one  was a healthy mix illuminating brush concealer. 

From the maybelline stand I saw a new airfoam foundation. 

Finally  from the Nyc stand  I saw 4 new palettes.  

Because the Nyc had a offer on this new palettes I bought the cupcakes & coffee one. 
 I was very curious about the maybelline foundation but I saw not so good reviews about it so I did not pick it up.
why???? ohhhh!!!! why ???? we did not get the  new  maybelline bouncing blushes and color tattoo eyeshadows :( 
  The bourjois products  I didn't pick up any of them but I got my eyes on the complexion powder ( right to my wishlist)
So lets talk a little   about the nyc palette I bough.


What I like about the product
Price £3.99 (bought it for £2.99 on sale)
Eyeshadow design
Package(nice and simple)
The eyeshadow  texture is  creamy

What I didn't like
When  applied on the eyelid the eye shadows are not very pigmented.(at least for me)


Overhaul, the palette is well priced but you will need to work a bit to get  some  pigment out specially  when you apply the colours on your eyelids (on the hand when I swatch them they looked very pigmented). I did a look using all the colours on the palette so you can see it for yourself. What do you think???

                                                                            Picture using  Fash






                                                          Picture taken in sunlight

Post Title

→

New NYC Cupcakes & Coffee Eye shadow Palette and new makeup products


Post URL

→

https://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-nyc-cupcakes-coffee-eye-shadow.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post New NYC Cupcakes & Coffee Eye shadow Palette and new makeup products

Description: New NYC Cupcakes & Coffee Eye shadow Palette and new makeup products Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: New NYC Cupcakes & Coffee Eye shadow Palette and new makeup products

No comments:

Post a Comment

New NYC Cupcakes & Coffee Eye shadow Palette and new makeup products @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger