Monday, September 28, 2009

Halloween Nail art Spider Witch

Hello Lovely readers
Halloween is almost "here" so I have my first Halloween nail art for you all. This time I choose purple has a background colour and for the design I thought about adding a witch and a spider (Very Halloween (ish)). This design for me is a bit more “soft” nice  to wear with a witch costume. What do you think? I Also added the tutorial on the sidebar. Enjoy


Products
Base
Sinful colors Daddy’s Girl
Stamping plate (BM13)
Silver and white nail polish for stamping
Top Coat 92 Royal 

Post Title

→

Halloween Nail art Spider Witch


Post URL

→

https://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/09/halloween-nail-art-spider-witch.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Halloween Nail art Spider Witch

Description: Halloween Nail art Spider Witch Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Halloween Nail art Spider Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween Nail art Spider Witch @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger