Monday, September 14, 2009

Night Eyes Makeup Purple and Copper

Hello my dear followers and reader. 
Today i am not going to show you a nail polish swatch but a night out look.  I know is a bit dramatic with purple and copper but i do like my dramatic eyes. This is a very simple look to do, it only takes me around 10m to complete de eyes.  Normally I like to pair it with a light plum blush and believe or not a fushia lipstick :)What do you think kept it or leave it ?
 I  also added a video tutorial  on my youtube channel in case you want to see  how to do this look step by step.


Post Title

→

Night Eyes Makeup Purple and Copper


Post URL

→

https://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/09/night-eyes-makeup-purple-and-copper.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Night Eyes Makeup Purple and Copper

Description: Night Eyes Makeup Purple and Copper Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Night Eyes Makeup Purple and Copper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Night Eyes Makeup Purple and Copper @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger