Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dr Jart+ BB Beauty Balm Platinum

Hello Everyone !!!
Today I’m sharing with you my thoughts on the Dr Jart+ BB Beauty Balm Platinum. 
This product was given to me by a friend that did not like the consistency of it. I have to say I love this BB cream. Why? You ask.

The Dr Jart+ BB  Beauty Balm Platinium is suited for people in their 30s. They have other beauty balms available for different ages and needs.  Anyway, This Beauty balm  has spf30 and the coverage is very good. The consistency of the product is thick and it has a light scent of oranges (at least is what my nose thinks). The product is easy to apply, blends very well and because of the tick consistency you just need a little bit of product. On my skin the product feels light and gives a nice glow to the skin.
The only think that I don’t like is the colour because is just to light for me. Maybe for paler skin tones the colour is perfect but for my medium skin tone is just to light. When I apply this product I have to apply on top a bit of bronzer so the colour doesn’t make me look like a ghost. 
Have you tried any of the Dr Jart beauty balms? Which one is your favourite?
Dr Jart+ BB Beauty Balm Platinum can be found in Selected Superdrug stores or online stores for £22 for 50ml.  




Post Title

Dr Jart+ BB Beauty Balm Platinum


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/10/dr-jart-bb-beauty-balm-platinum.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Dr Jart+ BB Beauty Balm Platinum

Description: Dr Jart+ BB Beauty Balm Platinum Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Dr Jart+ BB Beauty Balm Platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr Jart+ BB Beauty Balm Platinum @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger