Monday, October 5, 2009

Halloween Nails

Happy Saturday Guys & Ghouls!!!
 
For some reason I was feeling the Halloween spirit. I'm usually not big on the holiday, but I do enjoy the candy :-) Anyways, I wanted to try to do something in case some of you like to dress your nails up too! Here are just some cute little ghosts and a spider. I used Nicka K's Noir as the base for the ghosts. Then I applied a coat of Wet n' Wild's Trust Fund Baby from their Spoiled collection. This is a really pretty fall glitter polish. It has small colorful glitter hexagons. I'm gonna swatch this by itself tomorrow so you can get a good look at it. I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the ghosts. I made an outline of a ghost and just filled it in. Then I took the Noir with a dotting tool and applied it in a downward motion for the eyes, and added a large dot for the mouth. The base for the spider is NYCs In a New York Minute Moma. I made a large black dot first for the spider's head, then used a thin brush and sort of made an oval shape for the body, and filled it in. Then I used a thin brush to make the legs.
 
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you wearing, will your nails match? 


Post Title

Halloween Nails


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-nails.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Halloween Nails

Description: Halloween Nails Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Halloween Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween Nails @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger