Friday, June 26, 2009

Mac show Orchid Lipstick Dupe (lip Swatches)

Hello!!!
I   can’t remember where I read that NYC blue rose lipstick is a good dupe for the mac show orchid.
At the time I didn’t think much about it but the other week browsing around the NYC stand in superdrug I spotted a blue rose lipstick. For curiosity I swatch the tester and I immediately loved the colour so I bought one.
 My friend Jessy has mac show orchid so she kindly lend me the lipstick so I could compare both colours. 
 NYC Blue rose is a beautiful blue based fuchsia with purple shimmer. Super pigmented with no taste or scent in my opinion.
If you see the swatches both colours are very similar being the mac show orchid a tad lighter than the NYC. Once I apply show orchid and blue rose  on the lips I  cannot see any difference between the 2 colours. 
The only thing I don’t like from the NYC lipstick is the  packaging but for £1.49 what an amazing find.

                            NYC Blue rose lipstick and mac show orchid

                                    Hand Swatch Mac show orchid, Nyc Blue Rose




                                       NYC blue rose lip swatch
                                        Mac Show Orchid Lip Swatch

                                Mac Show orchid daylight swatch


Post Title

Mac show Orchid Lipstick Dupe (lip Swatches)


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/mac-show-orchid-lipstick-dupe-lip.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Mac show Orchid Lipstick Dupe (lip Swatches)

Description: Mac show Orchid Lipstick Dupe (lip Swatches) Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Mac show Orchid Lipstick Dupe (lip Swatches)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mac show Orchid Lipstick Dupe (lip Swatches) @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger