Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Personal Swatch/Review Challenge

Hello Everyone!!!

I hope you all are having a great day full of smiles!!!  I was thinking...I haven't done swatches/reviews of all the nail polishes that I have in my collection. I want to share them with you all so that you know what colors/brands I'm starting out with. So, I've given myself the task of swatching all of the polishes I haven't yet done, by brand, before I can purchase any new ones!!!! So join me, first up is Absolute! and Avon I will be posting pics tomorrow of all the colors I have by these brands. :-)

Here's a list of all the brands I currently have, 82 polishes:

Absolute!
Avon
Cacique
Color Club
Del Sol
Essie
Klean Color
LA Colors
Maybelline
Milani
New York Color
Nicka K
OPI
Pure Ice
Revlon
Rimmel London
Ruby Kisses
Sally Hansen
Sinful Colors
Wet n Wild Megalast
Wet n Wild Spoiled

Post Title

My Personal Swatch/Review Challenge


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-personal-swatchreview-challenge.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post My Personal Swatch/Review Challenge

Description: My Personal Swatch/Review Challenge Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: My Personal Swatch/Review Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Personal Swatch/Review Challenge @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger