Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Betterfly Website

Hello lovely readers
I was contacted by Lauren from the betterfly website asking if I could do a post about the website. When I took a look at betterfly I thought was an interesting concept and agreed to do a post. 
Betterfly is like  a social website where we can find people with skills like for example Beauty professionals, teachers, craft, makeup artists, etc. As an example If I wanted to take  some cooking lessons, I could  go to the betterfly website and search for a cooking teacher. Other interesting feature is that skilled individuals can advertise their services. For example, if I was a makeup artist and I wanted to offer my services,  I could create my own mini website on betterfly. Some of the features include online booking and payment, client reviews, personal blog and more. The best thing is that is free. Hope you all find this website interested too as I never had hear of this kind of concept before. 





*I wasn't paid and I did not receive anything for  free to do this post. I just thought was a nice website to show to my readers. 


Post Title

Betterfly Website


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/betterfly-website_17.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Betterfly Website

Description: Betterfly Website Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Betterfly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Betterfly Website @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger