Friday, June 12, 2009

China Glaze Dress Me Up-I Heart U!!!

Yeah...soooo, I was looking at the China Glaze Dress Me up I got on sale at Sally's, about $ 1.65. It's so pretty and a great Fall nail polish, I had to put it on. It's a creamy nude. It is a little thick so I only needed one coat. Here it is with a few hearts I made using Ruby Kisses Sweet Thing and NYC French White. The gold dots are Maybelline's Bold Gold. I also added a pic before the design to give you the full effect of the polish. :-)

 





Post Title

China Glaze Dress Me Up-I Heart U!!!


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/china-glaze-dress-me-up-i-heart-u_12.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post China Glaze Dress Me Up-I Heart U!!!

Description: China Glaze Dress Me Up-I Heart U!!! Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: China Glaze Dress Me Up-I Heart U!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

China Glaze Dress Me Up-I Heart U!!! @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger