Monday, June 15, 2009

My News!

Hi Everyone!!!

So, I wanted to wait a little longer to share my news, didn't want to jinx anything. But, I love all of you gorgeous people and appreciate your support. You deserve to know why I have been so absent lately, and that reason is...I'm PREGNANT!!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...ok, lol!!!! This is my very first baby and I've been placed on bed rest. Unfortunately I can't take the fumes of nail polish. I'll try to post some other content up, and I have some old pics (they're not really good) If anyone would like to guest post feel free!!!

I really do enjoy interacting with you all and us sharing our creativity, but this is a little blessing that needs to come first.

Love you ladies and gents and I will continue to stop by and visit you!!!!

Post Title

My News!


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-news_15.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post My News!

Description: My News! Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: My News!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My News! @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger