Monday, June 8, 2009

My Toes & My Betsy Johnson's

It's a nice day outside and may be one of the last chances I get to wear my sandles. I wanted  my pedi to be fun and cute like my shoes. My sister hates when I put up pictures of my toes. She gets so grossed out (cracking up). Anyway, let's try to stay focused on the polish, lol. I used Sally Hansen's Polar Bare as the base for the cherries. I made the cherries by using a dotting tool. Then I took a thin brush to add the green stem and white highlights. I used Ruby Kisses' Red Cameo as the base for the dots and Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the actual dots. Hope you likey :-)
 

Post Title

My Toes & My Betsy Johnson's


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-toes-my-betsy-johnson_8.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post My Toes & My Betsy Johnson's

Description: My Toes & My Betsy Johnson's Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: My Toes & My Betsy Johnson's

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Toes & My Betsy Johnson's @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger