Friday, June 5, 2009

New Barry m Lip Paint 153 : Pink Ribbon Lip Swatch



Hello my dear followers and reader. Today I am going to show you one of my Barry M lip paints.
Pink ribbon (153) is a new colour that came out not long. This is a beautiful pink with some red undertones in my opinion. This is one of my favourite colours from the ones I have. The finish I would say is not so creamy as palest lavender  but is still creamy. The lasting power of this colour I would say is average.
Do you have this colour?  What are your Barry m favourite lip paints?









Post Title

New Barry m Lip Paint 153 : Pink Ribbon Lip Swatch


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-barry-m-lip-paint-153-pink-ribbon.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post New Barry m Lip Paint 153 : Pink Ribbon Lip Swatch

Description: New Barry m Lip Paint 153 : Pink Ribbon Lip Swatch Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: New Barry m Lip Paint 153 : Pink Ribbon Lip Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Barry m Lip Paint 153 : Pink Ribbon Lip Swatch @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger