Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New NYC Cupcakes & Coffee Eye shadow Palette and new makeup products

The other day when I went to superdrug to buy some deo  and them I  took  a look at the makeup displays. To my surprise I saw a few new products on a few stands. So, what did I saw?

On the bourjois stand the new products were   healthy mix 10h matte  and radiant complexion powder and the other one  was a healthy mix illuminating brush concealer. 

From the maybelline stand I saw a new airfoam foundation. 

Finally  from the Nyc stand  I saw 4 new palettes.  

Because the Nyc had a offer on this new palettes I bought the cupcakes & coffee one. 
 I was very curious about the maybelline foundation but I saw not so good reviews about it so I did not pick it up.
why???? ohhhh!!!! why ???? we did not get the  new  maybelline bouncing blushes and color tattoo eyeshadows :( 
  The bourjois products  I didn't pick up any of them but I got my eyes on the complexion powder ( right to my wishlist)
So lets talk a little   about the nyc palette I bough.


What I like about the product
Price £3.99 (bought it for £2.99 on sale)
Eyeshadow design
Package(nice and simple)
The eyeshadow  texture is  creamy

What I didn't like
When  applied on the eyelid the eye shadows are not very pigmented.(at least for me)


Overhaul, the palette is well priced but you will need to work a bit to get  some  pigment out specially  when you apply the colours on your eyelids (on the hand when I swatch them they looked very pigmented). I did a look using all the colours on the palette so you can see it for yourself. What do you think???

                                                                            Picture using  Fash






                                                          Picture taken in sunlight

Post Title

New NYC Cupcakes & Coffee Eye shadow Palette and new makeup products


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-nyc-cupcakes-coffee-eye-shadow_3.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post New NYC Cupcakes & Coffee Eye shadow Palette and new makeup products

Description: New NYC Cupcakes & Coffee Eye shadow Palette and new makeup products Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: New NYC Cupcakes & Coffee Eye shadow Palette and new makeup products

No comments:

Post a Comment

New NYC Cupcakes & Coffee Eye shadow Palette and new makeup products @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger