Tuesday, June 9, 2009

O.P.I Pirate of the Caribbeans : Strange Tides Swatch and Nail Art

Hello lovely reader.
Today I am showing you a nail art design I did yesterday for the weekend. Has a base colour I used Opi Strange tides from the pirate of the Caribbeans collection. I was able to grab this beauty on a half price sale isn't it great.?
Strange tides is like a green with some grey undertones. The texture is creamy and is also pigmented as only needs 2 coats to be opaque. Drying time was good as well.
For the nail art I used Konad stamping plate m73(music design) and in my opinion I went a bit to far on the glitter I added on top. What you think? 


Post Title

O.P.I Pirate of the Caribbeans : Strange Tides Swatch and Nail Art


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/opi-pirate-of-caribbeans-strange-tides_9.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post O.P.I Pirate of the Caribbeans : Strange Tides Swatch and Nail Art

Description: O.P.I Pirate of the Caribbeans : Strange Tides Swatch and Nail Art Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: O.P.I Pirate of the Caribbeans : Strange Tides Swatch and Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

O.P.I Pirate of the Caribbeans : Strange Tides Swatch and Nail Art @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger