Saturday, June 13, 2009

Revlon Matte Suede: Nail Polish Emerald City Swatch

Hello dear followers and readers. 
Today I am going to show you a matte nail polish from Revlon.  I am still getting use to matte nail polishes because usually I am a shimmer/glitter girl. But  I  like this colour. Emerald city it's a medium green with green shimmer. I like to wear it matte or add a top coat so it looks shinier. The pigmentation is good has it only took 2 coats to achieve opaqueness. For me it dries quite fast as well which is a plus. 

Post Title

Revlon Matte Suede: Nail Polish Emerald City Swatch


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/revlon-matte-suede-nail-polish-emerald_13.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Revlon Matte Suede: Nail Polish Emerald City Swatch

Description: Revlon Matte Suede: Nail Polish Emerald City Swatch Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Revlon Matte Suede: Nail Polish Emerald City Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revlon Matte Suede: Nail Polish Emerald City Swatch @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger