Friday, June 12, 2009

Sally Hansen Polar Bare Swatch & Review

For some reason I can't go without some sort of design on my nails this week. After I did the Pure Ice I looked at my laptop case and got inspired. This design is also reflective of something else that means a lot to me right now, but you'll have to stay tuned to find out what that is, a little goodness takes a lot of nurturing :-)!!!

I used Sally Hansen Polar Bare. This jelly white polish is a must have. It is the boooomb!!!! For you Essie lovers it's a very great duplicate for Marshmallow. It's a white polish that's not chalky and has a natural feel to it. I love this stuff! It's available at  CVS, Walmart, etc. The problem is it's rarely any on the shelf. The price differs from what I've seen. At CVS its $ 7.99, but at Walmart it's about $ 5.97. I used two coats here, but for a more solid mani I would apply three coats.


I wasn't going to add a design at first :-)

 

Post Title

Sally Hansen Polar Bare Swatch & Review


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/sally-hansen-polar-bare-swatch-review.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Sally Hansen Polar Bare Swatch & Review

Description: Sally Hansen Polar Bare Swatch & Review Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Sally Hansen Polar Bare Swatch & Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sally Hansen Polar Bare Swatch & Review @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger