Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sleek Pout Paint Lip Swatch: Lava

Sleek paint pout  lava is a beautiful orange/ red colour. This shade and mauve it over are my favorite paint pout colours. When I bought lava I thought I wouldn't wear it that much because I'm not really into orange lip products but I was completely wrong I love it. Sleek paint pouts are very pigmented, you just need a tiny bit of product. The scent reminds me of oranges but to me they don't have any taste.  I already swatched a few of the paint pout colours if you interested check out the links.


Milkshake, Peachy keen, Rosette Lip Swatches

Mauve it over and Minx LIP Swatches


                                            

                                                         







Post Title

Sleek Pout Paint Lip Swatch: Lava


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/06/sleek-pout-paint-lip-swatch-lava.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Sleek Pout Paint Lip Swatch: Lava

Description: Sleek Pout Paint Lip Swatch: Lava Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Sleek Pout Paint Lip Swatch: Lava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleek Pout Paint Lip Swatch: Lava @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger