Saturday, May 16, 2009

Color Club Tweet Me-Tweety Bird Mani

Hey loves!

Today, I want to show you Color Club's Tweet Me. This is an exclusive from the Birchbox and Color Club Custom Collection. My sister was so nice to order this for me. They're calling the color Chartreuse. I'm calling it a creamy, but not thick, lime green, lol.  I needed to apply three coats for it to pop. Again, I always love Color Club polish they always seem to be exactly what I'm hoping. I decided to do a Tweety Bird design. Be nice, this is the first time trying something like this. This mani is inspired by my older cousin. She looooooves Tweety Bird, and the Philadelphia Eagles, lol. I remember as a kid she would always go to the nail salon and get such pretty nails, I was too young :-(. So, I guess she kinda inspired my passion for nails too! Love her always, XOXO Ty!!!!

Post Title

Color Club Tweet Me-Tweety Bird Mani


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/05/color-club-tweet-me-tweety-bird-mani.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Color Club Tweet Me-Tweety Bird Mani

Description: Color Club Tweet Me-Tweety Bird Mani Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Color Club Tweet Me-Tweety Bird Mani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Color Club Tweet Me-Tweety Bird Mani @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger