Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Liebster Award

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday!!!! I am so surprised and honored to have been nominated for the Liebster award by a fellow blogger who is so creative and talented. Erin over at Hand-y Feats and Other Treats sent this little piece of inspiration my way. The Liebster award is for bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers and recognizes them for their hard work. Erin rocks!!!!



Here’s how it works:
1.      The recipient must post 11 fun fact about themselves.
2.      The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver.
3.      The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer.
4.      These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award.
5.      They will in turn pass the award to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver.)

11 Fun Facts About Me
1.      I love to laugh til it hurts.
2.      I have braces.
3.      I’m 5’10” and 120 lbs, but can eat a whole horse.
4.      I care too much sometimes.
5.      I have a niece who just entered the terrible twos and says “no” all the time!!!
6.      My younger sister is annoying, but if she’s not there I worry.
7.      I tried to model, but quickly got bored with it.
8.     I ran track from 6th grade up until my junior year of college.
9.      I have an MBA focusing on Women’s Strategic Management.
10.  I love a great scary movie.
11.  I think Bridesmaids was the best though!!!
 
Erin’s Questions for Me
1.      What made you decide to start blogging? I’ve always had an addiction to nail polish and could do simple nail art. However, I would still go to the nail salon and end up being unhappy with the results. I would tell them what I wanted and they would tell me what they thought looked better. So, I decided to stop going to the nail salon and really learn how to do my own nails. The problem was I became obsessed. Immediately after polishing my nails I would take it off and try a different polish or design. I wanted to keep track of what I was doing and learn different stuff. I found a blog called Lucy’s Stash and I decided to start one. Love it!

2.      Where do you find inspiration? I try to look at different things around me and see how I can interpret it. I also like to let the polish decide. So, I may take my base polish and put it next to all the polishes I have to see how they would look together. Then from there I decide what the best design would be.

3.      What is your favorite finish of polish? I love a creamy pastel.
 
4.      What is your absolute favorite nail polish? If you can't pick just one, what is your favorite color of nail polish? I can’t pick just one…I can’t, lol. My favorite color would be anything in the teal/aqua family.
5.      What is a nail design you just can't stand? Hmmm…I don’t think there is anything that I dislike. There are some that I get frustrated with, like marble and newspaper, just because they take so much time and patience. I lack both sometimes.
6.      What is your favorite brand of polish? Anything that is on sale!!! I love all polish, I believe that you can achieve a great look with any brand, if applied well. I just can’t spend oodles on polish.
7.      What nail art technique have you really wanted to try but haven't yet? Houndstooth
8.      What shape are your nails? Is there a shape you haven't tried but would like to? Currently, they are squared off. This might change though. I love to go back and forth. I think polish and designs can have a different effect with different shapes.
9.      What other hobbies do you have? I looooooove to decorate and try my hand at different crafts. J
10.  What is your favorite holiday and why? My favorite holiday would have to be Labor Day! I know kids will be back in school soon, which means they won't be outside so late, lol!
11.  A giant boulder is headed straight for your polish collection and you only have time to grab 5 polishes, which ones would you save?
a.       Ruby Kisses Teal Envy
b.      Nick K Pastel Lime Green
c.       Sally Hansen Polar Bare
d.      Color Club Coral Cascade
e.       Color Club Age of Aquarius
The 11 talented bloggers I nominate :-)
  1. Southern Gorgeous
  2. Jamegackie
  3. Polish Fetish
  4. Vicerimus
  5. Yoannita Likes
  6. Makeup Mom 123
  7. Trouble-Maker on Heels
  8. Fab.Lush.Luxe
  9. Love My Nails
  10. Me. Myself & Polish
  11. Nail Polish Lane
My Questions for the Nominees



  1. What made you start blogging?
  2. What do you like most about blogging?
  3. Do you have any other blogs or websites?
  4. How often do you post?
  5. What is your favorite nail polish?
  6. What's your favorite base and top coat?
  7. Do you use a nail treatment, if so what kind?
  8. Where do you buy your nail polish?
  9. How many bottles of polish do your currently own?
  10. What's your favorite nail design?
  11. Do you have any other hobbies?
  12.  
 


Post Title

Liebster Award


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/05/liebster-award.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Liebster Award

Description: Liebster Award Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Liebster Award

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liebster Award @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger