Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Nails & My Yak Pak

Happy Friday!!!!
 
Today's mani is inspired very loosely by a bag I saw while shopping in Marshall's. I tried to do the hearts but they just wouldn't come out right. So, I decided to go with half moons and good old dots, lol!!! I used Nicka K's Noir for the black base. The colors, starting with the thumb, are Nicka K's Pastel Lime Green, Revlon's Electric, Ruby Kisses' Sweet Thing, Ruby Kisses' Blues Clue, and Ruby Kisses' Tangerine. Enjoy and have a safe and polished weekend!!!!

Post Title

My Nails & My Yak Pak


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-nails-my-yak-pak.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post My Nails & My Yak Pak

Description: My Nails & My Yak Pak Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: My Nails & My Yak Pak

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Nails & My Yak Pak @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger