Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One that didn't make it

Hey Lovelies!
 
I hope everyone is having a good week thus far :-) Here is something old I did, but never posted. You've seen this color before, but not the design. This is Paying With Platinum, from the Wet n' Wild Spoiled collection. You can tell I needed to fill my nails in, that probably why I didn't post this :-). I hope you likey.  Until next time, press forward with love and smiles. XOXO
 

Post Title

One that didn't make it


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-that-didn-make-it.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post One that didn't make it

Description: One that didn't make it Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: One that didn't make it

No comments:

Post a Comment

One that didn't make it @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger