Saturday, May 23, 2009

H&M: Spending Cash with Carl Nail Polish Swatch



Hello my lovely readers and follower. A big Thank You!!to all of you that  follow my blog and also  read and comment my posts.

Today I’ll be showing another nail polish swatchJ.
I bought this colour a while back because i thought it was a pretty colour. When i swatch it  on my nails I did not like it. L
What i like about the polish is the price £2.99. The application is also good since i only need to apply 2 coats.
 I don’t really like the Bootle design specially the top (sorry) and the colour is just to electric for me. J  


Post Title

H&M: Spending Cash with Carl Nail Polish Swatch


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/05/h-spending-cash-with-carl-nail-polish.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post H&M: Spending Cash with Carl Nail Polish Swatch

Description: H&M: Spending Cash with Carl Nail Polish Swatch Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: H&M: Spending Cash with Carl Nail Polish Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

H&M: Spending Cash with Carl Nail Polish Swatch @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger