Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gosh Nail Polish Swatch: Blue Monday


Hello my dear readers and followers. I want to thank everyone that has been following my blog I am so happy to have 17 followers’ thanks a lot for taking time to follow and comment my posts. Today I am going to show you another nail polishJ. I thought that this would be a great nail polish to show because of the name blue Monday hehhehehe. Ok, this nail polish is from a brand called Gosh. I really like their lip glosses, nail polishes and eyeliners, but because they are a bit pricey for a drugstore brand normally I wait for the reduced prices or the 3 for 2. Also this brand says they do not do animals testing which for me is important as I always try my best to buy only cruelty free brands. This colour is a medium blue with glitter. It is a bit sheer so I applied 3 coats.What do you think? Isn't this a lovely blue?

Post Title

Gosh Nail Polish Swatch: Blue Monday


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/09/gosh-nail-polish-swatch-blue-monday.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Gosh Nail Polish Swatch: Blue Monday

Description: Gosh Nail Polish Swatch: Blue Monday Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Gosh Nail Polish Swatch: Blue Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gosh Nail Polish Swatch: Blue Monday @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger