Sunday, September 20, 2009

NYC Moma, NYC Battery Park Purple, Ruby Kisses Blues Clue Swatch

Hello Everyone and happy Tuesday! I really liked the way NYC's Moma looked on my nails in the previous post. It looks almost like a gel. So, I wanted to use it again! I added NYCs Battery Park Purple as my second layer, since I forgot to swatch it last time. Then topped it off with Ruby Kisses' Blues Clue. I really like this color combination.





Post Title

NYC Moma, NYC Battery Park Purple, Ruby Kisses Blues Clue Swatch


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/09/nyc-moma-nyc-battery-park-purple-ruby.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post NYC Moma, NYC Battery Park Purple, Ruby Kisses Blues Clue Swatch

Description: NYC Moma, NYC Battery Park Purple, Ruby Kisses Blues Clue Swatch Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: NYC Moma, NYC Battery Park Purple, Ruby Kisses Blues Clue Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

NYC Moma, NYC Battery Park Purple, Ruby Kisses Blues Clue Swatch @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger