Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nails Art Design: Abstract Bow

Hello dear readers and followers.
Like promised this is my nail art design using Barry m Lemon I/C nail paint. Has I said in my previous post, normally I don’t wear a lot of yellow but I think yellow is going to be the next trend so I thought I give it a try. I really like how it turned out. Not really sure if I would wear yellow on my nails often but once in a while is alright. Do you like yellow nail polish? What is your favourite  yellow nail polish?





Products I Used for the Design:
Base colour Barry m lemon I/C
Konad  stamping plate (m56,64)
Pink  stamp nail polish (mini size)
 Konad Green stamp nail polish
Beauty uk Gold glitter
Nyc fast dry top coat

Post Title

Nails Art Design: Abstract Bow


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/09/nails-art-design-abstract-bow.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Nails Art Design: Abstract Bow

Description: Nails Art Design: Abstract Bow Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Nails Art Design: Abstract Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nails Art Design: Abstract Bow @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger