Friday, September 11, 2009

Valentines day Nail art Design: Love Connection

Hello everyone.
I am so early starting Valentines day Nail designs but I felt I wanted to do a romantic design. It is not the classic hearts Valentines day design but I think it would suit  that special day.
For colours I choose white and red,  them I  just add a nail plate design from the bm11 and bm12.For top coat I used a flaky top coat but you cannot see it very well because of the white colour.
Hope you like this nail art design and if you want to see the video  tutorial Click here

Post Title

Valentines day Nail art Design: Love Connection


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/09/valentines-day-nail-art-design-love.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Valentines day Nail art Design: Love Connection

Description: Valentines day Nail art Design: Love Connection Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Valentines day Nail art Design: Love Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentines day Nail art Design: Love Connection @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger