Friday, September 4, 2009

Famous Cosmetics High five shadows in Exposed Review and Eyes Look

I don’t know if some of you know that the brand Famous by Sue Moxley is back and with a new name Famous Cosmetics. The packaging of the products also changed and most important the prices are more affordable.  Has I live in a small town and my near Superdrug is too small   quite a few brands are not available. I was quite happy when I was kindly sent a few of new Famous cosmetics products to review. 
Today I'm going to show you the high five shadow palette in exposed.  If you like nude shades this is a pretty little palette to have. 




 
 

Don't mind my brows . I'm trying to grow them thicker.


 The palette packaging  is square with a leopard print with some silver glitter. Very cute. Exposed includes 5 neutral brownish shades.  3 of them are shimmery and 2  are matte.
The  shimmery eyeshadow shades  are smooth and pigmented. The matte colours are a bit less pigmented with a satin texture.
 The Famous Cosmetics High Five palettes*  retail for  £4.99 for 4.7g and you can find them on Selected  Superdrug stores and Famous makeup online Store

 
 I notice that some of my photos in the blog posts lose a lot of quality. If you click on them to maximize you will see the photos with much better quality.  

Post Title

→

Famous Cosmetics High five shadows in Exposed Review and Eyes Look


Post URL

→

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/09/famous-cosmetics-high-five-shadows-in.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Famous Cosmetics High five shadows in Exposed Review and Eyes Look

Description: Famous Cosmetics High five shadows in Exposed Review and Eyes Look Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Famous Cosmetics High five shadows in Exposed Review and Eyes Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Cosmetics High five shadows in Exposed Review and Eyes Look @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger