Saturday, September 5, 2009

Superhero!

Happy Saturday!!!!

Aside from loving nail polish, I also love to decorate. My best friend and I are a great team when its comes to decorating and we especially love when the theme isn't so traditional. My inspiration for my nails today comes from a picture of a super hero/justice league event we did.  The base color is NYC In a New York Minute Times Square. I will swatch/review this without any designs later, but of course I love it :-)

Post Title

Superhero!


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/09/superhero.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Superhero!

Description: Superhero! Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Superhero!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Superhero! @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger