Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Watermelon Design-Ruby Kisses Red Cameo

Hi!!!! Today I wanted to show you my watermelon  mani/pedi I did. I was inspired by Ruby Kisses' Red Cameo. It's hard for me to find a red nail polish that I like on my nails. This one is so pretty. It looks a little darker in the bottle, but once I applied my top coat it became brighter, almost like a candy. I also liked that it went on very smoothly, and I only needed to use one coat. This is a great way to wear red if you've ever wanted to try it!
 


Post Title

Watermelon Design-Ruby Kisses Red Cameo


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/09/watermelon-design-ruby-kisses-red-cameo.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Watermelon Design-Ruby Kisses Red Cameo

Description: Watermelon Design-Ruby Kisses Red Cameo Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Watermelon Design-Ruby Kisses Red Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watermelon Design-Ruby Kisses Red Cameo @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger