Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hearts Valentine's Day Nail Art

Hello lovely readers
I did a few days ago this nail art design for Valentine's day. I decided I wanted to do something without using stamping plates. I had to think about something easy to draw  has my drawing skill are minimal. I end up drawing hearts and dots (not very creative I know).
Even though is a simple design I think it turn out ok. What do you think?
If you want to know how to do it I add a tutorial step by step on my youtube channel Here



Products used
Base coat
Collection 2000 French white
Barry m Bright Pink  279
Barry m Shocking Pink
Nail art pen silver glitter
Dotting tool
Top coat

Post Title

Hearts Valentine's Day Nail Art


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/05/hearts-valentine-day-nail-art.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Hearts Valentine's Day Nail Art

Description: Hearts Valentine's Day Nail Art Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Hearts Valentine's Day Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearts Valentine's Day Nail Art @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger