Saturday, August 22, 2009

Barry M Lemon I/C Swatch


Hello lovely Reader
Normally I don’t wear yellow nail polishes. I have this one for quite a while and decided was time to wear it. I also did a nail design with this colour which I’ll be posting soon. So Barry M lemon I/C is a pretty mustard yellowish colour. I applied 2 coats for the picture. The application was streaky and it took a while to dry. I don’t know if it’s just me but a lot of creme polishes tend to be a bit streaky on application. 


 










Post Title

Barry M Lemon I/C Swatch


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/barry-m-lemon-ic-swatch.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Barry M Lemon I/C Swatch

Description: Barry M Lemon I/C Swatch Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Barry M Lemon I/C Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barry M Lemon I/C Swatch @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger