Friday, August 28, 2009

Nails Design: Water marble attempt what a Mess.

Hello marvellous reader.
I did try to do a water marble design but to me this is a mess of a design. I cannot say allot more.Just take a look at the pictures.









Products I Used for the Design:
Barry m Black
Revlon breeze
Barry m blueberry I/C
Rimmel pink punk
Has topcoat Sally Hansen diamond strength (diamond)

Post Title

Nails Design: Water marble attempt what a Mess.


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/nails-design-water-marble-attempt-what.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Nails Design: Water marble attempt what a Mess.

Description: Nails Design: Water marble attempt what a Mess. Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Nails Design: Water marble attempt what a Mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nails Design: Water marble attempt what a Mess. @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger