Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Revlon-Sinful Colors Layoffs

Hey... I just came across this article on the Baltimore Sun. I found it interesting and thought I'd share. I had no idea Revlon owned Sinful Colors. I'm such a newbie. Well, it seems like they're doing some global restructuring and will be laying off about 250 people, including closing their facility in Prince George's County. Take a look and let me know your thoughts.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-10-04/business/bs-bz-sinful-colors-layoffs-20121004_1_revlon-global-reorganization-layoffs

Post Title

Revlon-Sinful Colors Layoffs


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/revlon-sinful-colors-layoffs.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Revlon-Sinful Colors Layoffs

Description: Revlon-Sinful Colors Layoffs Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Revlon-Sinful Colors Layoffs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revlon-Sinful Colors Layoffs @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger