Sunday, August 30, 2009

Me and My Coca-Cola

Here is something else I worked on...I feel I owe it to you lovelies to put two posts up again :-)
 
This is me trying something different, by display my everlasting love for Coca-Cola (sigh). It's really deep though. I love this stuff, please do not give me a Pepsi, no Cherry Coke, or any other soda. I gotta have my Wawa Green Tea and my Coca Cola (don't judge me, LOL) :-) I used Ruby Kisses Red Cameo and Sinful Colors Snow Me White.

Post Title

Me and My Coca-Cola


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/me-and-my-coca-cola.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Me and My Coca-Cola

Description: Me and My Coca-Cola Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Me and My Coca-Cola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Coca-Cola @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger