Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trying to make: New Revlon Starry Pink Glitter Nail Polish Colour

Hello my lovely readers
As some of you may know the new Starry Pink from Revlon is not available in the UK at least at the moment. I’ve been looking around at picture swatches off other bloggers and thinking that I would love to have a nail polish like that. So what did I do?
Well I tried to do one for myself.J For what I saw on the pictures starry night is a pastel pink with some silver glitter and hexagonal glitter as well.
I don’t have any pastel pink but I found a close colour which is Revlon Lilac Pastelle. On top I just applied Revlon Belle topcoat and added a few hexagonal silver  holo glitter. What do you think? Do you have Starry Pink ? Is it a close colour to my one? or is  very far-off ?


Post Title

Trying to make: New Revlon Starry Pink Glitter Nail Polish Colour


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/trying-to-make-new-revlon-starry-pink.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Trying to make: New Revlon Starry Pink Glitter Nail Polish Colour

Description: Trying to make: New Revlon Starry Pink Glitter Nail Polish Colour Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Trying to make: New Revlon Starry Pink Glitter Nail Polish Colour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to make: New Revlon Starry Pink Glitter Nail Polish Colour @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger