Monday, August 17, 2009

Your Pics!

So, I've decided to move your pics here so that your creative work can be seen! Here are submissions from earlier in the week. Enjoy!


August 10, 2012

Today the mother of my child, (lol...my Goddaughter's mom) sent me a pic of her mani she did. Very creative! She used Ruby Kisses Sweet Thing and a yellow by Avon. She calls it, Sunshine. Love!!!


August 8, 2012

My first creative submission comes from my bestie. Here she stayed In The Red (smile) by doing her own mani using Sinful Colors Thimbleberry. I love this color. It's sort of a bright reddish/pink jelly. Very nice!!!!

Post Title

Your Pics!


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/your-pics_17.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Your Pics!

Description: Your Pics! Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Your Pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Pics! @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger