Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pure Ice Outrageous & Excuse Me Swatch & Review

Hi All!

I hope you are having a good week thus far! I have been so busy, but that's a good thing. Gotta keep pushing no matter what!!!! Even though I failed my personal challenge I want to continue through that list, because some of them are polishes I've bought and never used. For example, these two Pure Ice polishes. The first is a metallic purple called Outrageous. It is a very pretty color. It went on well and here I only used on coat. I'm a bit sad I never tried this one before. The second is a yellow shimmer called Excuse Me. Ehhh, this one I'm not too excited about it. It's a very thin polish, I applied two coats and could have applied two more. This would be pretty incorporated with other colors in a design. I bought these at Walmart for $ 1.99. I will try some of their other colors, the price is right.




Post Title

Pure Ice Outrageous & Excuse Me Swatch & Review


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/pure-ice-outrageous-excuse-me-swatch.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Pure Ice Outrageous & Excuse Me Swatch & Review

Description: Pure Ice Outrageous & Excuse Me Swatch & Review Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Pure Ice Outrageous & Excuse Me Swatch & Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure Ice Outrageous & Excuse Me Swatch & Review @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger