Sunday, September 6, 2009

Accessorize Illusion Nail Polish: Aztec Swatch

Hello lovely readers and followers :)

 Today I am showing you a nail polish from accessorize. This is my first  nail polish  from this brand and was kindly given to me by my friend, that did not like the colour on her. Of Course I was very happy since this colour was on my wish list. I  read a while back that Azetec is a dupe for Orly space cadet.  I did look for swatches online of space cadet and they really look similar but aztec looks a bit darker in my opinion.The colour is like a  dark green with purple duochrome, I also can see some gold on it depending on the hand movement. For the swatch I applied 2 coats  but 3 would be better since  the colour is  a bit sheer. The picture does not show how pretty the colour is but I guess with most duochromes, the pictures cannot capture the colours properly(that or my camera is too old).  I quite like Aztec and it last me  3 days without chipping. What do you think is this a good dupe for space cadet or not really ?



Post Title

Accessorize Illusion Nail Polish: Aztec Swatch


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/09/accessorize-illusion-nail-polish-aztec.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Accessorize Illusion Nail Polish: Aztec Swatch

Description: Accessorize Illusion Nail Polish: Aztec Swatch Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Accessorize Illusion Nail Polish: Aztec Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accessorize Illusion Nail Polish: Aztec Swatch @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger