Sunday, September 6, 2009

Personal Swatch Challenge-OPI & Revlon

Hey lovelies! I had to back-track with my personal challenge. I've finally gotten my onlyest OPI nail polish back from my sister, so now I can show you! I also completely forgot about Revlon :-( So, just to recap, I added the list I started out with. Now, keep in mind that this list has since grown, because I actually failed at not buying any new polishes a loooong time ago :-/ However, I have to finish what I started :-) I plan on updating this list with my newbies and posting it on a separate page in the near future. Also, I have some new things coming up. I'm so excited about them and can't wait to share, stay tuned :-)

OPI Pink-ing of You
This color is gorg!!! My mom had actually given this polish to me, so I'm not sure how much she paid for it. When I did a search the price was $ 5.55 on Amazon. This color is so exquisite. It's a creamy bubblegum pink, but not too bright. I applied two coats on my nails. The first coat was a little streaky but the polish evened out nicely with the second coat. This is a great color for work. It makes your hands look really pretty, with that fresh out of the salon feel!

OPI Pink-ing of You
Revlon Berry Delicious
This polish, along with the next one, are the result of finding a good sale. I got these polishes for 75% off. Which came to about $ 1.50. Berry Delicious is a pretty shimmer, sheer (almost want to say jelly)polish with pink and purple tones. It goes on very nicely, but you'll need two coats. I forgot to clean my cuticle here:-(

Revlon Berry Delicious
Revlon Cherry Berry
This is one of those shades of reds that isn't too deep. I feel like it used to be a hot pink in it's former life (umm, yeah sleepy). Anyways, its gorgeous. It looks a lot better on than in the bottle. I also like the way this looks on my hands. I could have gotten away with one coat, but I applied two here.
 
Revlon Cherry Berry
 
Do you like any of these, or am I just sleepy and exaggerating?  ;-)
Personal Challenge Polish List
Absolute!
Avon
Cacique
Color Club
Del Sol
Essie
Klean Color
LA Colors
Maybelline
Milani
New York Color
Nicka K
OPI
Pure Ice
Revlon
Rimmel London
Ruby Kisses
Sally Hansen
Sinful Colors
Wet n Wild Megalast
Wet n Wild Spoiled

Post Title

Personal Swatch Challenge-OPI & Revlon


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/09/personal-swatch-challenge-opi-revlon.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Personal Swatch Challenge-OPI & Revlon

Description: Personal Swatch Challenge-OPI & Revlon Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Personal Swatch Challenge-OPI & Revlon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Swatch Challenge-OPI & Revlon @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger