Saturday, September 5, 2009

Revlon Beach Nail Polish Swatch (Scented)


Hello dear followers and readers

I  wish you all a Happy Easter with lots and lots of chocolate eggs.
 Today the nail polish swatch is from revlon and the name of the colour is beach. This is a  scented nail polish which means it has a different scent that the normal nail polishes. To be honest i only   can smell the different scent when the nail polish is dry. When  I apply it on my nails it  still smells like any other nail polish. Beach is  very sheer, i had to apply 3 coats to show the colour like you can see on the  picture. Maybe 4 coats would be even better. The colour  for me is  hard to describe,  is like a yellow green a bit metallic.  Before i forget the scent reminds me of   sunscreen, not very pleasant to me but better than the normal nail polish scent. I bought this on clearance in the Factory Shop but somehow i saw it selling on superdrug as a new limited edition nail polish( maybe my one  is an older stock). Do you like the colour?

Post Title

Revlon Beach Nail Polish Swatch (Scented)


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/09/revlon-beach-nail-polish-swatch-scented.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Revlon Beach Nail Polish Swatch (Scented)

Description: Revlon Beach Nail Polish Swatch (Scented) Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Revlon Beach Nail Polish Swatch (Scented)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revlon Beach Nail Polish Swatch (Scented) @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger