Thursday, May 7, 2009

China Glaze Ahoy! swatch

Hello Amazing readers
I bring you today one of my wish list wants. I wanted this nail polish so much since the time I saw the swatches of it. I love shimmery nail polishes. Most of you saw china glaze Ahoy probably tones of times swatched but still I want to show you my swatch of it.

For you that may not know Ahoy came out on the china glaze spring collection Anchors Away.  The collection had 12 colours available.
Ahoy is a fuchsia colour with some gold shimmer. I love it. The colour is a bit sheer so I had to apply 3 coats. Drying time was alright.


Post Title

China Glaze Ahoy! swatch


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/05/china-glaze-ahoy-swatch.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post China Glaze Ahoy! swatch

Description: China Glaze Ahoy! swatch Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: China Glaze Ahoy! swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

China Glaze Ahoy! swatch @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger