Sunday, August 9, 2009

Eyes and Nails Look: Odd couple

Hello Beautiful Readers!!!
A while back I did a nail art tutorial called odd couple. Unfortunately this is such a old tutorial ( I did this 2 years ago even before I started my youtube and blog) that  the picture quality  and video quality is not  that good but I still added a picture and a video tutorial  link Here for you guys to have an idea  of the design.  Anyway  a while back I did a  eyes look inspired on that old manicure. My colours of choice were purple and copper. If you like the look you can check it out Here.





Products Eyes Makeup
Gosh love that copper waterproof eyeshadow
Acessorize molten copper merged eyeshadow
Famous  eyeshadow shade 5
Acessorize freya baked duo
Black eyeliner
Mascara

Post Title

Eyes and Nails Look: Odd couple


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/eyes-and-nails-look-odd-couple.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Eyes and Nails Look: Odd couple

Description: Eyes and Nails Look: Odd couple Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Eyes and Nails Look: Odd couple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyes and Nails Look: Odd couple @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger