Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy!!! :-)

Hello Again lovelies!!!

I was given some very exciting news last week and it has been keeping my away from my blogging. I can't share now, but will do so soon! So, I do apologize for my absence, but I have some pics for you!!! The first one I want to show you is something I did when I received my good news, yay!!! This is a mani with a little bit of everything, as I normally like them, yesssss!!! I used Maybelline's Bold Gold and NYC Black Lace Creme. I would call this a tribal mani, but then the happy distracts that, so, you can name it! If you don't like all of the designs together, maybe you like just one and can use that for your next mani, I'd love to see!

Until next time, enjoy your blessings and smile XOXO!

Post Title

Happy!!! :-)


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/happy.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Happy!!! :-)

Description: Happy!!! :-) Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Happy!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy!!! :-) @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger