Monday, August 3, 2009

New Barry M 154 Lip Paint Pale Nude (Lip Swatch)

Hello my Darlings
I’ve managed to get recently the new Barry m pale nude lip paint. I really  like this colour. Pale nude  is like a peachy pink nude Shade.  The texture is creamy and looks really nice on the lips. Normally I prefer to pair it with a lipgloss has is a bit light for my skin tone (Mac NW25)but for the pictures I just wore it  by itself. If you  want to wear this lipstick I recommend  you to exfoliate the lips first because it will emphasize any dry patches on the lips. 





Post Title

New Barry M 154 Lip Paint Pale Nude (Lip Swatch)


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-barry-m-154-lip-paint-pale-nude-lip.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post New Barry M 154 Lip Paint Pale Nude (Lip Swatch)

Description: New Barry M 154 Lip Paint Pale Nude (Lip Swatch) Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: New Barry M 154 Lip Paint Pale Nude (Lip Swatch)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Barry M 154 Lip Paint Pale Nude (Lip Swatch) @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger