Saturday, August 15, 2009

New: Boots 17 Magnetized Nail Polish (Green)

Hello lovely readers
I bought my first magnetized nail polish.  It took me  some time to choose the colour I wanted but I end up buying the green.
Recently 17 UK brand launch 4 different magnetized nail polish shades (green, blue, silver, mauve).  They are a bit expensive for £5.99 each but we get 10ml.
This nail polish is amazing I only applied 1 coat and you can see how opaque it is. Also dries very quickly so, to do this design my advice is  to paint one nail at the time has the colour needs to be wet for the design to work.   I think  it’s so amazing that a polish can do such a cute design  in only 10 seconds per nail.  
In my opinion this is  way   better than the crackle and looks more  elegant.
To show you how I applied the polish I added a Tutorial/ Review on my  blog nail art video sidebar. So what’s your favourite crakle or magnetized nail polishes. 






Post Title

New: Boots 17 Magnetized Nail Polish (Green)


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-boots-17-magnetized-nail-polish.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post New: Boots 17 Magnetized Nail Polish (Green)

Description: New: Boots 17 Magnetized Nail Polish (Green) Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: New: Boots 17 Magnetized Nail Polish (Green)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New: Boots 17 Magnetized Nail Polish (Green) @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger