Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Failed My Personal Challenge, My New Polishes :-)


Hi Everyone...soooooo, I failed! I failed my personal challenge of not buying any new polishes until I swatched all my old ones. I couldn't pass up a good sale!!! I will still continue to swatch the old polishes.

I went into Sally's for hair stuff and low and behold they had a huge sale rack right in the front of the store. The polishes were already marked down to $ 3.29, but they were also an additional 50% off. I got a few China Glaze nail polishes, including the China Glaze & Seche Vite combo in support of breast cancer for $ 6.99! Which is so awesome, because I didn't have any, lol. I also picked up an Orly.

Yeah, so that's not the end. Sally's is right next door to Marshall's where I live. I went in, not really looking for anything, and I came out with two exquisite Cynthia Rowley ($ 4.99 for the set) polishes and an Essie ($ 3.99).

So, even though I failed my personal challenge, I'm soooo happy. If I would have not purchased them, they would have been gone by the next time I went to get them!

Here are the colors I purchased:

Cynthia Rowley- There are no names for the colors. These are a very bright almost neon pink and purple.

 China Glaze-Mahogany Magic, Dress Me Up, Hook And Line, Smoke And Ashes.
 
Go Go Pink with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (I've been testing it out already and it works great!!!!! Super fast drying)

Essie- Da Bush

Orly-Decades of Dysfunction


Post Title

I Failed My Personal Challenge, My New Polishes :-)


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-failed-my-personal-challenge-my-new.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post I Failed My Personal Challenge, My New Polishes :-)

Description: I Failed My Personal Challenge, My New Polishes :-) Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: I Failed My Personal Challenge, My New Polishes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Failed My Personal Challenge, My New Polishes :-) @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger