Thursday, August 13, 2009

Manicure: Vampire nails ( Fail or Nail)

Hello my lovely readers and followers J
I have to warn you i do not know how to draw, so my manicures are really simple and strange:)
Today i was  watching one episode of the vampire diaries series. I don’t know a lot of the storyline of this series, as i only see it once in a while but, i got inspired to do this simple manicure.  For this manicure  I just applied a  black nail polish with  silver undertones and on top, i added some red and just a little bit of  silver glitter. To finish the manicure i draw 2 strips across the glitter.
I don’t know if i like this manicure. What do you think  is it a FailL or  NailJ?

Post Title

Manicure: Vampire nails ( Fail or Nail)


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/manicure-vampire-nails-fail-or-nail.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Manicure: Vampire nails ( Fail or Nail)

Description: Manicure: Vampire nails ( Fail or Nail) Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Manicure: Vampire nails ( Fail or Nail)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manicure: Vampire nails ( Fail or Nail) @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger