Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Sister, My Inspiration!

Hello friends!

My younger sister loves funky, pointy nails. She adores different colors and patterns, and is a lot better at putting them together than I am. So, my nails going into this weekend are inspired by her. I'd gotten this new Nicka K pastel lime green yesterday, $ 1.29 (yay!) and I used that to start. I was inspired by the dot work of Lucy's Stash, she does simply gorgeous work, check her out  here.This is where it led me! I love this color. It went on smoothly and I only needed one coat!

I used Nicka K-Pastel Lime Green, Ruby Kisses-Sweet Thing, Revlon Top Speed-Electric, Avon Nail Wear Pro-Loving Lavender, NYC Long Wearing-French White, L.A. Colors top coat, and a dotting tool.

Post Title

My Sister, My Inspiration!


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-sister-my-inspiration.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post My Sister, My Inspiration!

Description: My Sister, My Inspiration! Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: My Sister, My Inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Sister, My Inspiration! @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger