Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nails Design: Flower Connection

Hello Marvellous Readers.
Some of you may know that I love flower designs so once in a while I do a flower nail art design. I love how this nail art turn out. Hope you all like it too :)
Just to let you know I did this manicure in 15minutes and some flowers are a bit smudges because I did not let the colour dry properly. Always in  a hurry:)







Products I Used for the Design:
Barry M white
17 super shine (bared)
Sinful colors UFO
Gosh Magic Star
Nyc fast dry top coat
Stamping Plate Monster Bundle set1 (bm16)

Post Title

Nails Design: Flower Connection


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/nails-design-flower-connection.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Nails Design: Flower Connection

Description: Nails Design: Flower Connection Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Nails Design: Flower Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nails Design: Flower Connection @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger