Friday, July 24, 2009

Personal Challenge -Sinful Colors

Hi there!!! It's such a lovely Sunday. I hope you all are enjoying it with smiles :-) This is the second to last swatch for my personal challenge. The last one I will post later today. I want to be done with it already so that I can move onward to some of my new polishes!
 
Here are the Sinful Colors I have. These polishes are very affordable at $ 1.98 at almost any Wal-Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond, CVS, etc. They have a good array of colors too. The first one is Easy Going. It's a pretty pale pink color, very creamy. The first coat doesn't go on too well, but the polish evens out nicely with a second coat, and top coat. This is one of those colors I like to wear when I want to feel mature, lol. It's a great color for work. The second is Out Of This World. This is a sheer silver glitter polish that has a futuristic feel. You will need to use two coats to make it pop. I bought this color to use in some sort of design with other colors, not certain I would wear it alone. The last color is Secret Admirer It's also a glitter polish. It's more of a black polish with very fine silver glitter added. I really like the look of this one a lot. Come back and join me later when I show my Wet n' Wild polishes :-)

Sinful Colors Easy Going
Sinful Colors Out Of This World
Sinful Colors Secret Admirer


Post Title

Personal Challenge -Sinful Colors


Post URL

http://abangrizal.blogspot.com/2009/07/personal-challenge-sinful-colors.html


Visit Bang Rizal for Daily Updated about Hairstyles

Related Post Personal Challenge -Sinful Colors

Description: Personal Challenge -Sinful Colors Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: garry bale ItemReviewed: Personal Challenge -Sinful Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Challenge -Sinful Colors @ Bang Rizal Proudly Powered by Blogger